PetroReporter – Overview
Many petroleum products require testing by established industry methods. These are often based a chromatographic separation, but the required results need data analysis tools beyond those typically found in chromatography data systems (CDS). PetroReporter is a universal software platform that allows testing laboratories to use one software package to process and report all petroleum samples. PetroReporter from Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions automates data processing of petroleum samples ranging from gases, through fuels, all the way to crude oil. After processing PetroReporter creates the required reports and allows for both printing or export of results.
Four analysis types are supported:
- Simulated Distillation – ASTM, DIN, EN, IP, & ISO
- Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysts (DHA) – ASTM D5134, D6729, D6730 & D6733
- Gas Calculations – ASTM, DIN, EN, GPA & ISO
- Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) – Ester content in Biodiesel EN14103
An industry standard SQL database is used to store sample defaults, reference data and results and can be used either standalone or in a client/server configuration. The client/server architecture allows data to be captured from gas chromatographs anywhere on the network and the analysed from any PC workstation.
PetroReporter is compatible with all leading chromatography data systems including:
- Agilent – OpenLab (EZChrom Edition)
- Agilent – OpenLab (Chemstation Edition)
- Perkin Elmer -TotalChrom
- Scion Instruments – Compass CDS
- Thermo – Chromeleon
Contact us now for more information or to arrange a demonstration.